So Kaylee and I are still here in Southern California and things are going really good. Kaylee is becoming Miss Independent and wants to do everything herself and I 'm getting a bit of a tan (who would have thought)...lol
Last week we went to the Santa Ana Zoo and had a lot of fun. We met my sisters there with their children and saw the crazy monkeys and beautiful birds. It was awesome! It was also soooo darn HOT! We were sweating from the tips of our hair to the ends of our toes. Kaylee was miserable and hot. So I doused her head with some water to help cool her off and then she decided to spill her ice cold fruit punch on herself so that helped too. By the end of the day she was hot, sweaty and sticky she was a mess. Than this past Saturday we celebrated my nephew, Jimmy's 3rd birthday at the beach. We went to this little beach in Huntington Harbor and spent the day in the sun, sand and water. Kaylee was being a little dare devil and jumping on the water trampoline and playing on the boats and floaties. She was having a blast! I have a bunch of really cute photos I'll get posted. We have been nonstop playing and spending time with my family it has been a lot of fun. Yesterday I spent the day with my sister and Kaylee played with her cousins all day and shared in the fun of throwing the newspaper all over the house. Well, today my mom and I are off to do some shopping and spend the day together. My time in California is still going strong and we have another month left. I will keep everyone posted as to what we are doing. Oh, my hubby is joining us on Thursday for 10 days....woot!!!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Still here in California....
Posted by Nic at 10:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment