Things are going a lot better this week than last. Kaylee is finally sleeping through the night in her crib, with the bumpers again..yay! We did have a little blip last week, she had a hard time sleeping one night and was tossing and turning. She had a runny nose and was crying with a scratchy voice. I thought for sure she was sick but the next day she was fine, no stuffy nose nothing, but I do think she is teething with her 2 year molars...ugh. Last Monday we went to wild rivers with my sisters and their kids and had a blast. Kaylee LOVED the wave pool and the kiddie areas. She didn't really want to play in the pool other than go up and down the stairs but that was still fun to her..lol We didn't do much the rest of the week other than catch up on much needed rest and naps. Saturday we celebrated my niece Kathryn's 1 year birthday at Central Park. We played and played and spent the entire day there and when we got home I was fried! I totally spaced on putting any sun screen on me or Kaylee. Her poor little arms were fried! I felt so bad :( Today we spent the day with my sister Vanessa and her family at Chuck cheeses. I tell you that is a crazy, crazy place! But, Kaylee had a lot of fun and threw a huge fit when it was time to go. Gotta love those arch the back and fling the arms up tantrums of two year old. I do have to say, that in the short time that I have been in California, Kaylee has turned into a Little girl. She is talking A LOT and is wanting to play with the kids and just play. She is now too busy to eat, drink or sit and rest. I also got an old cell phone that she uses all the time to talk to pretend people. Man is she such girl, talking all the time on the cell phone..lol and boy is she the drama queen!
We have a few fun things we are doing this week. Thursday I'm taking Kaylee to the Santa Ana Zoo to meet my sisters and nephew's and Saturday is another birthday celebration. My nephew Jimmy is turning 3, so we will be having a blast at the beach. I hope everyone is having a good week!
Monday, July 14, 2008
California trip cont...
Posted by Nic at 9:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment