A- Attached or Single? Attached
B-Best Friend? Dan and Sisters
C-Cake or pie? Both please.
D-Day of choice? Friday, it's all about the weekend.
E-Essential Item? Sunscreen.
F-Favorite color? Red, blue and purple.
G-Gummy bears or worms? Bears
H-Home town? Huntington Beach, CA
I-Ideal Vacation? Somewhere sunny and warm near water.
J-January or July? July (I love summer!)
K-Kids? 1 beautiful, darling daughter
L-Life is sometimes a struggle, but always worth it.
M-Marriage date? 5/4/2004
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 2 sisters and 1 brothers
O-Oranges or Apples? hmmmm not really a fan of either, but I'll take apple
P-Phobias? large bodies of water
Q-Quote? Live, Laugh and Love.
R-Reasons to smile? being with my family and friends.
S-Season of choice? fall, I love halloween.
T-Tag 3 people: I tag everyone reading this.
U-Unknown fact about me? I have a food addiction...lol.
V-Vegetable? broccoli
W-Worst habit? spending too much time on the net
X-Xray or Ultrasound? Neither please.
Y-Your favorite food? Mexican food, sushi and desserts
Z-Zodiac sign: Libra
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
A-Z about me
Posted by Nic at 11:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
It's fun to learn more about you!!
;0)
Post a Comment