Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A puppy...A toddler...a stressed out mommy oh my!

Well I'm sad to report that we sold Murphy. The first week he was home was a little rough but I was willing to make it work. The second week we had him I was pulling my hair out. I new it was going to be work having a puppy but I had no idea it would be that much work. Kaylee was going though some jealously issues and doing everything that she new was naughty. Murphy was biting and tugging on my curtains, pillows and Kaylee. I was at my wits end by the end of last week. Our place is just to small and yard less to have a puppy. Kaylee was getting neglected and not getting her usually play time with daddy and I was again at my wits end. So Dan got on the computer and answered an add on Craigslist and the rest is history. We drove Murphy up to meet his new family and let me tell you the house was a mansion, it was huge! With a backyard the size of two football fields. They had a half of a basketball court, jungle gym swing set thing and a huge wood fort. I was in awe. They also had 4 children that were very eager to play and take care of our little Murphy. So in the end everything worked out for the best. Murphy is in a way better place than we could offer him and he will be very loved and cared for by this other family. Few...I'm soooo glad that is over!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you couldn't keep him! But it's good he went to such a huge home with lots of kids! :o)