So a few months ago we decided that we would like to get a dog. I know crazy right...lol Well, after a lot of research Dan and I decided on a Puggle. A puggle is part pug and beagle and they are so dang cute! They are really good with children and are an easy family dog. Well, Sunday Dan headed up to Vancouver to pick up our new baby and brought him home on Monday. We have finally decided on the name Murphy, which is so fitting to his little wrinkly face. Kaylee has loved every minute with the little guy. He chases her all over and she just laughs and laughs, it's so cute. We did get some video of Murphy and Kaylee playing so once I figure out how to get that uploaded I will share it with everyone. In the meantime here are a few pictures that I took today.



Tuesday, April 8, 2008
New member of the family
Posted by Nic at 4:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
He is the cutest thing!! Makes me want a new puppy!!!
O he is sooo cute! Makes me want one too - but actually makes me want a baby more!
Tara, any plans on a baby?
Post a Comment