Monday, March 31, 2008

Such Nerds!

So Dan came home last weekend with a Wii. I was so surprised and excited that we have something fun to do while we are still here in Oregon. We played that whole weekend and boy oh boy was I sore. My hips hurt from bowling and my arms were so sore from boxing. Well this past weekend we decided to get Guitar Hero and let me tell you it is a blast! We played that game all weekend hahaha ( I give you permission to make fun). I do have to say thought that I rock at it...lol
The weekend wasn't a total loss though. I did watch an episode of Oprah that I had TiVo'd about a woman that was a horderer. I was so inspired from watching her that I have decided to start spring cleaning and get rid of all of the clutter we have around here. I have bags of clothes, toys and some furniture that we are going to sell at our garage sale. I've also decided to make some curtains for Kaylee's room and for our living room. Once I get the curtains made and hung I'll take photos and post them. I hope that everyone had a great weekend and I will be back...I promise Guitar Hero wont steal me forever...lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! We've been wanting to get a Wii too. Talk about getting your excerise and still having fun!

Tara said...

YA sounds like a lot of fun!!

Come back soon!!! ;0)

Anonymous said...

We have a Wii, too. It is soo fun! Wii Fit comes out next month, I'm so getting it!