Friday, February 19, 2010

My New End Tables

I've been in a crafty mood lately and I've finally finished one of the projects that has been sitting around for a few years. I made a memory/motivation board. It came out really awesome and I cant wait to use it! I will post pics asap.

I have also been wanting to try my hand at repainting furniture. I scoured the multitudes of craft, decorating and furniture blogs and have my game plan. I found some really nice, end tables in the trash the other day and decided to pick them up. THey are really cool! They are all hard wood, with little wings to extend the table if needed and a drawer. I started redoing them yesterday, I got them sanded and now I just need to prime and paint! I am sooo excited! I'm going to paint them black and make them look shabby and add new hardware. I forgot to take before pictures but I will post some pics of the process and the finished look.

1 comments:

Tara said...

FUN! I want to see pictures of both of them!!!