Sunday, January 10, 2010

Long time no blog.....

WOW since moving back to California I have become a huge slacker in the blogging department. With the new year brings new goals and reviving old hobbies. I really liked blogging and vow to start doing it again.

There have been a lot of changes in my life all for the good. I have registered for school and start that in February (sooo darn excited)! I'm taking Anthropology 100 and I can not wait for it to start. As I've gotten into my 30's I have found that History and why people, cultures and religions do what they do very fascinating! I'm still very clueless as to what I want to major in, but hey it's a work in progress right!

My little darling daughter is on her way to being fully potty trained (YEAHHHHH!)I have been delaying it for awhile, just not wanting to let go of that last bit of baby I guess. She is turning into such a sweet, funny little girl. She loves her dollies, doll house and everything girl.

Well, off to an early dinner at my sister.

Enjoy your Sunday!

1 comments:

Tara said...

Hey girl! So glad you are back on the blogging wagon! I have missed you!

Awesome news about going back to school - I think that is really great!! Good luck!