Saturday, September 13, 2008

My new couch pillows

These are my new couch pillows! I'm so excited! I finally found a fabric that I liked and ordered it off of an etsy site. I finished sewing them this week and wanted to share them with everyone. The patters are so cool and the colors are perfect. I now need to hunt down some fabric that will go with our bedroom decor so that I can make some throw pillows for our bed. I have some ideas in mind I just have to see if our little quilting shop here carries the fabric. If not than it will be another etsy purchase. If you have never heard of etsy than I totally recommend you follow this link to an amazing site of handmade stores: http://www.etsy.com/index.php
Here is Kaylee sitting next to her favorite pillow. She carries this pillow all over the house. It is so darn cute! She will even cuddle with it. She is such a sweet heart. When I find and finish my room pillows I will share those as well. Oh..I just wanted to add that the fabric is by Amy Butler, she has some amazing prints!

2 comments:

mayaluna said...

Your pillows look fantastic, Nicole. what a great choice of fabrics. I'm sure the best part is having your daughter(who is so beautiful!)love them so much. It's so wonderful for your daughter to learn early on that you can make new things, not just buy them...Good luck with the ones in your bedroom!

Tara said...

They look great - good job! I wish I could sew - I just might take it up!