Monday, August 25, 2008

A little bit of everything

This post is going to be a little bit of everything that is going on or has gone on. We finally have Kaylee sleeping in her "big Girl" bed and actually liking it...yay! We were having a hard time getting her to stay in bed and not sleep on the floor by the door. So a few days ago I put a gate up in her door and put her down for her nap and she slept the whole time in her bed. Then that night we did the same thing and she slept all night in her bed! We are sooo happy and I know she is too!
Dan is going out of town for a few days for work so I get to do the bedtime routine all by myself. I guess I'm not stern enough and just let her play. Oh well, I guess I will have to let her know who is boss while daddy is gone..lol

As for me, I've all of the sudden got the itch to be crafty and creative. I have been searching high and low for neat craft blogs and DIY sites. I have come across a few that I like a lot and that have given me some much needed inspiration. For my next project I'm going to decoupage a glass vase I have with some of my scrapbook vellum. I think it will look way cool! I'm also planning on making some more throw pillows for our couch and bedroom. Oh and I want to make some fabric birds for decoration in my living room. They are really hard to explain but will look really neat. When I start I will post pictures. As far as pictures go from my trip, I'm waiting for our new computer to get here to upload them on that and not our old clunker one. Until next time...Never give up, never surrender...lol I'm a dork I know ; )

0 comments: