So last weekend we decided to head out to our local pumpkin farm. We went on Saturday and the weather was gorgeous! We got there and Kaylee was soooo excited to see all of the pumpkins and to run around in the open field. She was so cute, she would walk around and pick up some pumpkins and put them in the cart or line them up in front of it and say that those were hers. We picked out some really good ones this year. Dan and I both picked out 2 decent sized one and Kaylee had her little one. After picking out our pumpkins we went up to the little market they had and enjoyed some cookies and hot cider. We still need to carve them and once we do I will post those pictures too.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Pumpkin Patch
Posted by Nic at 6:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















2 comments:
Super cute pictures. I love halloween it's so funnnn!! Looking forward to more posts and pictures down the road.
Happy halloween month to you!!
Post a Comment