So our morning got of to a rough start. My sweet baby girl Kaylee was running down the hall when she tripped and fell right on her mouth. It was so loud and sounded soooo painful. She was doing that silent scream, mouth wide open and no sound coming out, painful scream. She had blood everywhere, her mouth, hands and floor. So I quickly picked her up and ran into the kitchen and tried to take a look inside her mouth to see what the damage was. She didn't want me to go near her poor upper lip and mouth, and I really don't blame her. I got a wet towel and cleaned her up and saw that she had two puncture wounds in her upper lip. Thank goodness her teeth didn't go all the way though her lip! That would have really sucked! Well, her upper lip is huge and swollen and she doesn't want to eat or drink. We have her on the pain med cha cha of Tylenol and Motrin which is helping A LOT and she gets to eat Popsicles and ice cream all day to keep the swelling down. My poor baby is a little trooper! I'm sure it looks a lot worse than it is but dang does it look painful! Oh and thank goodness Dan works close to home, I called him up and he got here in no time. He is the calm one during things like this so he was a lot of help. Needless to say I was a mess...lol
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
Poor baby - hope it heals fast!
Post a Comment